CSEPreview: Common Sense Economics for Life – Preview Course
Peek inside the course in the Moodle LMS to sample the materials and see how the course is structured
This is a preview of the essential multimedia-rich course for anyone who may only take one economics and personal finance course in their life. It prepares you to be a strategic consumer, wise saver, diversified investor, smart shopper, valuable employee and responsible citizen.
- Equivalent to a semester-long high school course
- No prior knowledge of economics is required
- Focus is on Basic Economics and Practical Personal Finance
- For TEACHERS, the course covers 59 Key Economic Concepts, aligned with national standards
The Common Sense Economics course is divided into four parts:
- PART 1- Focuses on the basic concepts of economics and personal finance
- PART 2 – Focuses on the key elements of a positive environment for personal and societal economic growth and prosperity
- PART 3 – Focuses on the effects of government’s role and the operation of the political process on the economy
- PART 4 – Applies the tools and concepts of economics to personal finance and daily life issues
Built on the book:
Common Sense Economics: What Everyone Should Know About Wealth and Prosperity 3rd Edition by James D. Gwartney, Richard L.Stroup, Dwight R. Lee, Tawni Hunt Ferrarini, and Joseph P. Calhoun. Available on Amazon for $16 USD.
Available in a free ebook app for classroom use in the U.S and Canada. Available to anyone elsewhere in the world.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.